Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here we go...


Today is the BIG day... I'm going to start blogging about my boys! There are so many fun stories to share about these kiddos (and their daddy) that I have to start writing them down. So here begins my attempt to chronicle our wonderfully blessed life.

Today was a big day for Joseph... he finally cut his second front tooth. His total tooth count is up to 6... 4 of those came last month, and of those, three in a week! I think he's trying to get four this month, too, because those bottom gums are looking swollen. All in all, he's handling it like a champ... although the nighttime wakings haven't been terribly fun. All for a good cause, though. Teeth are important.

Jerome had a good day, too. Tonight was the Political Science Awards Banquet. Not only did we get to enjoy a yummy free dinner, as well as win a football koozie and umbrella (door prizes), but Jerome was also awarded the Distinguished Masters Student award. There's a proper name for it, but I'm not sure what it is. Basically he was recognized above all the other masters students. Hooray! And in case you didn't know, he also passed his comprehensive exams with a high pass. I'm very proud of him. All of his hard work (and trust me, I know how hard he works!) is paying off. Yet, glory be God's.

Stephen had a good day, as well... although no earth-shattering news. I think the biggest accomplishment for today was his beautiful rendition of"Happy Birthday" sung to Titi Laura. Oh yes... Happy Birthday, Laura! He also has managed to stay awake until 10pm, even though he had only the slightest of naps. He's very much like his daddy... they can push through exhaustion. Not me, though. So, I think that I'll stop here. There will be more to write tomorrow. Joseph is going in for his 9mo well baby check-up. It's always fun to see how much he's grown. Yes, tomorrow's another day. So... until then...

No comments: