Friday, May 30, 2008

Stephen...

The other day, I asked Stephen "What we should do tomorrow?" and he replied, "Plant a garden." I thought it was a cute response, but having the very brown thumb that I do, I didn't actually envision planting a garden. Well, Stephen took matters into his own hands. He found some supplies next to our shed and planted his own garden. He moved the pots where he wanted them, added some lattice for decoration, and then planted some seeds (buttons he had found). Here's a picture of him watering his garden...




He also surprised me one day when he decided to take care of his puppy. He found a bottle on the rocking chair and proceeded to feed it to his puppy. Then he carefully put puppy down for a nap. When he got up, he made sure puppy ate again. Then Puppy needed to swing. Puppy, Puppy, Puppy! Hopefully it is a reflection of the help he'll be with Baby #3!


Stephen carefully put him in the baby swing... :)


Here's a great picture of Jerome and the boys swinging...


I am really enjoying his creativity and imagination. What a fun kiddo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor puppy! He just got thrown to the side in that last picture! Poor, poor puppy! I would never have done that with Kitty.